Arena & Dressage Mirrors
Arena & Dressage Mirrors
Installations Throughout The UK & Europe
At Mirrors for Training we are passionate about giving our customers the most exciting experience possible – to all disciplines whether their enjoyment comes from dressage, show jumping, eventing, carriage driving, racing or simply riding for pleasure.
By using mirrors to correct your riding, and working on your horse’s development, you will progress and develop competition movements that are natural for your horse to produce, using mirrors as a training aid for visual feedback is a tremendous advance in teaching a way of progressing when you don’t have a trainer, helping u to see rather than feel your positioning and help to ensure the biomechanics of your horse to produce and develop amazing transition between dressage paces.
The instantaneous feedback you get from seeing your horses outline and your seat and application of the aids is like having a trainer watching your every move, without the hourly rate!
Our Arena Mirrors are generously sized 8ft x4ft (2440 x 1220) and 23mm thick uniquely backed with galvanised steel and offer superb clarity that cannot be matched by any other mirror supplier as our system is unique to us, and can be adapted to both outdoor and indoor, Vertical and Horizontal installation configurations. Following the installation of the mirrors your schooling will be twice as effective as you will be able to assess the straightness outline and quality of movement visually.
FACT: Approximately 65 percent of the population are visual learners.
FACT: 90 percent of the information that comes to the brain is visual.
FACT: Visual aids installed in the training arena improve learning by up to 400 percent.
Using mirrors when you ride is common sense… Using mirrors provides instant visual feedback, allowing corrections to be made at the time, enabling you to improve and get the most from each training session, whatever level you ride at.
With Mirrors for Training, the options are endless. Our arena mirrors are uniquely engineered and framed in galvanised steel, each 8ft x 4ft(2440 x 1220) reflects a generous view of your arena and a super clarity reflection AND NON-WARP TECHNOLOGY that cannot be matched by any other supplier as our system is unique to us. We offer a 3-year guarantee on our system that no other supplier can match – when we install the mirrors are installed using our Tilt Mechanism so the mirrors are ANGLED to your requirements
Our system is strong, durable and offers a stylish addition to any arena, and can be adapted to both outdoor and indoor, Vertical and Horizontal installation configurations. Following the installation of the mirrors your schooling will be twice as effective as you will be able to assess the straightness outline and quality of movement visually. Whether you have one mirror or invest in a whole wall, the team can advise on the best positioning to ensure you get the very best out of your investment.
The visual benefits of using mirrors for training are limitless, identifying in real time inaccuracies in your performance and being able to make changes immediately before they become habit forming is priceless for both horse and rider.
- The ultimate training aid for perfecting dressage, posture and performance
- Boost confidence in the arena – the rider can sees what the judge/trainer can see
- Score higher points for accuracy – your marks will improve as you can learn from your mistakes
- Correct your positioning real time; eliminates video playbacks
- In addition to dressage, we supply mirrors to event riders, show jumping, racehorse training, carriage driving, show ponies, reining, saddle fitting, stud yards and vets
A rider needs to check his position and the position of his horse constantly. He can’t rely on the instructor being there. Mirrors make a rider more independent and able to work on his own. He can look in the mirror, match what he sees in the mirror to what he feels on the horse, and learn from that, to either adjust what he’s doing or assure himself that he’s doing something correctly.
Advantages for the Rider:
- To make sure the rider is sitting correctly in the saddle
- To check the aids given are correct
- To make sure the horse works into a correct outline
- To check if movements are ridden correctly
- To check if the horse is straight when riding different movements
- To check the accuracy of lateral work
- To check if the horse is working properly though its back
- To check if the hind legs are properly engaged
- To check if the rein contact is even
View Our Image Gallery
Got A Question Or Need A Quote?